Mona Youssef Gallery (MYG) has been developed from a solo and renowned professional fine Artist to a Jurist, Curator and a Gallerist. This travelling gallery/gallerist is selecting matchless group of Artists around the world. Having years of experience being an art jurist, MYG selects rich verity of artwork created by painters, fine/abstract/contemporary/visual and digital artists, photographers and sculptors to represents them in professional international Art exhibitions and Art fairs. The selection reflects a wide range of artwork with different mediums, techniques and styles between Contemporary art, abstract, cubist, minimalism, impressionism, realism and modern art. MYG is still searching for Art organizers with high standers to work with hand in hand.
Selecting and representing Artists in well known international exhibitions and Art Fairs requires more than simply renting a space and selling it.
Why participate? Artists receive the full benefits of the exhibitions even if there was no sale, such as; exhibition space in good a location, professional presentation, active exposure on social media, professional promotion, make new connections, clients and friends etc. In points form:
- Screening exhibitions and making all the communications with organizers. Then payment is made far in advance to reserve a booth in a good location.
- Spending unnumbered hours on selecting artwork and answering all personal questions.
- Providing free consultation to each artist as the need maybe.
- Preparing folder for each artist with his/her photos and and information and editing their biographies at times.
- Collecting all images of artwork, personal photos and enhance them in Photoshop for different tasks (Catalogue, video, brochure and website.
- Sending artists’ information and images of artwork to art organizers for social media promotion.
- Adding artists to website https://www.monayoussefgallery.com/artists for one year to have additional visibility.
- Producing a promotion videos and posting it on website and on all social media, as well on YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/1monayoussef to provide artists with wide and international visibility.
- Designing personalized tag/label for each art work and pamphlets/leaflets to present artists.
- Print and ship the leaflets to the exhibition’s destination.
- Paying postages to mail out invitations or cover the cost of overweight when travelling with them.
- Sending electronic invitations to personal contacts and on social media.
- Providing artists all necessary details of the exhibitions to feel home when travel abroad.
- Preparing Contracts/Agreements for each artist with detailed information.
- Searching for best Hotels accommodation and provide it to artists upon request.
- Designing layout for the booth and calculating all measurements of artwork to have a professional display on the walls.
- Promoting artists on social media, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, and Instagram as well YouTube.
- Preparing artists’ photos and information to promote them in art magazine/catalogue.
- Posting images of artwork with artists names on each for additional visibility on Social media.
- After all, artists collect full sale price and of course there is a required fee to cover the above professional services and time.
For further questions not covered herewith, please contact the Gallery.