Mona Youssef Gallery has been selecting and representing Artists in well known international exhibitions and Art Fairs. This requires more than simply renting a space and selling it.
Why participate? Artists receive the full benefits of the exhibitions even if there was no sale, such as; exhibition space in good a location, professional presentation, active exposure on social media, good promotion, make new connections, clients and friends etc. In points form:
- Screening exhibitions and making all the communications with organizers. Then payment is made far in advance to reserve a booth in a good location.
- Spending unnumbered hours on selecting artwork and answering all personal questions.
- Providing free consultation to each artist as the need maybe.
- Preparing folder for each artist with his/her photos and and information and editing their biographies at times.
- Collecting all images of artwork, personal photos and enhance them in Photoshop for different tasks (Catalogue, video, brochure and website.
- Sending artists’ information and images of artwork to art organizers for social media promotion.
- Adding artists to website https://www.monayoussefgallery.com/artists for one year to have extra visibility.
- Producing a promotion videos then, posting it on website and on all social media, including YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/1monayoussef to provide artists with wide and international visibility.
- Designing personalized tag/label for each art work and pamphlets/leaflets to present artists, print and ship to the exhibition’s distination.
- Paying postages to mail out invitations to guests or covering cost of overweight when travelling with them.
- Sending electronic invitations to personal contacts on social media and tagging participant artists for visibility.
- Providing artists all necessary details of the exhibitions to feel home when travel abroad.
- Preparing Contracts/Agreements for each artist with detailed information and selected artwork.
- Searching for best accommodation and negotiate with Hotels to get a discount when is applicable.
- Designing layout for the booth and calculating all measurements of artwork to have a professional display on the walls.
- Promoting artists on social media, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, XING and Instagram.
- Preparing artists’ photos and information to promote them in art magazine/catalogue.
- After all, artists collect full sale price and of course there is a required fee to cover the above services and time.
For further questions not covered herewith, please contact the Gallery.